Discover the scenic beauty and rugged terrains of the Cappadocia on a 4-hour jeep safari, and travel off-road by 4WD vehicle through stunning landscapes and mountain roads.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the Central Cappadocia on an exhilarating half-day safari by 4WD vehicle through the regions beautiful landscapes.
Following a pick-up from your hotel (available for accommodations between Cappadocia ), enjoy a short briefing about the adventure to come. Continue with a short drive along narrow roads, towards the Kapadokya mountains and through typical villages.
Venture along off-road trails that take in breathtaking landscapes and viewpoints.
- Explore the off-road trails of the Cappadocia by 4WD vehicle
- Take selfies during a sunset picture-stop
Continue along off-the-beaten track paths for some adrenaline thrills and more adventure. Explore the deepest heart of the Cappadocia, where traditional villages are refreshed by streams, and old settlements remain the same as they have for decades.
Not suitable for
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
• All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
• All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers
• Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
Hotels in the Cappadocia area. Göreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Nevsehir, Cavusin, Mustafapasa and other nearby towns.